Publications, Executive Orders, and Reports
- Animal Cruelty Investigation and Prosecution: A User Manual for New Hampshire Law Enforcement 2020
- Resources website for NH Law Enforcement to accompany Manual
- Executive Order 2021-07: An order re-establishing the Governor's Commission on the Humane Treatment of Animals
- 2018 NH Animal Related Laws Compiled by NHSPCA
- Biennial Report of Animal Cruelty Related Criminal Activity 2018-2019 and Annual Report of Commission Activity 2021
- Executive Summary of Activities 2018
- Report on Animal Cruelty Related Criminal Activity in NH 2016-2017
- 2009 Report: Analysis of Three Animal Cruelty Cases
- Cost Analysis of Animal Cruelty in New Hampshire
- 2007 Recommendation Report to the Governor
Animal Care Brochures
Made Available by the New Hampshire Governor's Commission on the Humane Treatment of Animals.
Please note: These documents are based on New Hampshire laws and resources.
The pdf documents made available on this site may be downloaded and printed as needed. They may not be edited. Organizations have permission to link to this page.
Livestock Info from UNH Extension
Cause and Effect: Necessary Care for Equines
A 64 page book describing the necessary care of horses and the effects of not providing that care. Copyrighted by Ripley's Horse Aid Foundation, Sedro-Wooley, WA. May be reprinted only in in its entirety